Welcome to December, friends, and happy holidays! For my U.S. readers, how was your Thanksgiving? Welcome, as always, to the Gratitude and Goals Linky Party hosted by Julie at Fab Working Mom Life and Suzanna at One Hoolie Mama! The idea behind this party is to take a step back and reflect on those things, both large and small, that we are thankful for in our lives this past month as well as think about what goals we may have for ourselves for the upcoming month ahead. So share a list of everything and anything you are thankful for and add any goals you have for the week ahead. This party will start on the first Friday of the month, but you are welcome to link up any time during the month.
My gratitude list for November includes:
- Successfully weaning #babyD2 off of his pacifier.
- Smiles and coos from #babyD3.
- Spending time with family over Thanksgiving.
- Spending lots of time outside during the unseasonably warm month.
- New VA clients.
- Plans and goals for this blog for 2017.