Welcome back to another edition of the Weekly Gratitude and Goals Linky Party hosted by Julie at Fab Working Mom Life and Suzanna at One Hoolie Mama! The idea behind this party is to take a step back and reflect on those things, both large and small, that we are thankful for in our lives this past week as well as think about what goals we may have for ourselves for the upcoming week. Taking a few minutes to review what you’ve been able to accomplish this past week helps you see how far you’ve come over the course of the year. So share a list of everything and anything you are thankful for and add any goals you have for the week ahead. This party will start on Fridays, but you are welcome to link up any time during the week.
My gratitude list this week includes:
- The fact that getting up early is getting easier.
- A never-ending list of books to read.
- Spring-like weather, even if the pollen is kicking my booty.
- Feeling #babyD3’s kicks
Let’s see how I did on this past week’s goals:
- Continue the trend of getting up early. Yes! It’s so much easier to get things done before work when I get up earlier than the dudes.
- Take at least two evening walks with the family. No. The boys were tired this week and did early bedtimes all week.
- Make a schedule for my new VA work. Not completely, but I’m excited about the work!
Goals for this week:
- Get two posts scheduled prior to the day they are going live.
- Start one of my new books.
- Go on two family walks, weather permitting.
1) Follow your hosts.
2) Link back to the Gratitude and Goals linky party somewhere on your site (a linky party participating page is just fine).
3) Link up the permalink to your post, not the link to your homepage.
4) Hop around and show some love to other participants. Share on social media using the hashtag: #GratitudeGoals.