Welcome back to another edition of the Weekly Gratitude and Goals Linky Party hosted by Julie at Fab Working Mom Life and Suzanna at One Hoolie Mama! The idea behind this party is to take a step back and reflect on those things, both large and small, that we are thankful for in our lives this past week as well as think about what goals we may have for ourselves for the upcoming week. Taking a few minutes to review what you’ve been able to accomplish this past week helps you see how far you’ve come over the course of the year. So share a list of everything and anything you are thankful for and add any goals you have for the week ahead. This party will start on Fridays, but you are welcome to link up any time during the week.
My gratitude list this week includes:
- The upcoming long weekend. It’s been a long and busy several weeks, so I’m looking forward to getting some rest.
- Listening to #babyD sing – tonight it was “Old MacDonald” and it makes my heart happy.
- The fact that my plants are still alive. We have even had a few tomatoes ripen!
- The smell of baby sunscreen.
- #babyD2’s exploding vocabulary.
- Good medical reports for my grandfather.
- Allergy medicine.
Let’s see how I did on this past week’s goals:
- Do 3 review posts for a blog a contribute to. Nope. Gotta knock them out this weekend.
- Do 2 guest posts. Also a fail, but I’ve got a long weekend coming up and I will be setting aside some time to focus on my blogging.
- Get a week’s worth of pinterest, twitter, and FB posts scheduled out. Yes! I am loving hootsuite, tailwind, twitter lists, and facebook sharing groups these days.
Goals for this week:
- Pot (and re-pot) the herbs and veggies we’ve recently picked up.
- Mow the front and back lawn.
- Get in a better dog-care routine.
1) Follow your hosts.
2) Link back to the Gratitude and Goals linky party somewhere on your site (a linky party participating page is just fine).
3) Link up the permalink to your post, not the link to your homepage.
4) Hop around and show some love to other participants. Share on social media using the hashtag: #GratitudeGoals.