Welcome back to another edition of the Weekly Gratitude and Goals Linky Party hosted by Julie at Fab Working Mom Life and Suzanna at One Hoolie Mama! What summer fun have you had so far this year?
Take a few minutes today to review what you’ve been able to accomplish this past week – it helps you see how far you’ve come over the course of the year. Share a list of everything and anything you are thankful for and add any goals you have for the week ahead. We love to celebrate with you!
This party will start on Fridays, but you are welcome to link up anytime during the week.
My gratitude list this week includes:
- Summer storms.
- A productive week at work.
- Snuggles with my dudes.
- Hearing baby girl’s heartbeat.
- Home grown tomatoes.
- Grilling weather.
Let’s see how I did on this past week’s goals:
- Get caught up on all of my filing at work. Done!
- Make some calls for sponsors for our local Junior League event in September. Doing it today!
- Finish another book. Yes – I finished The Miracle Morning for Network Marketers.
Goals for this week:
- Continue blogging consistently. It challenges me and pushes me, but I’ve been enjoying it.
- Schedule my social media posts out for the week this weekend.
- Have at least one hour where all the clean laundry on my laundry table is put away.
1) Follow your hosts.
2) Link back to the Gratitude and Goals linky party somewhere on your site (a linky party participating page is just fine).
3) Link up the permalink to your post, not the link to your homepage.
4) Hop around and show some love to other participants. Share on social media using the hashtag: #GratitudeGoals.