Welcome back to another edition of the Weekly Gratitude and Goals Linky Party hosted by Julie at Fab Working Mom Life and Suzanna at One Hoolie Mama! What summer fun have you had so far this year?
Take a few minutes today to review what you’ve been able to accomplish this past week – it helps you see how far you’ve come over the course of the year. Share a list of everything and anything you are thankful for and add any goals you have for the week ahead. We love to celebrate with you!
Just to let you all know, we are going to be taking a little bit of a break over the summer so Gratitude & Goals will be a monthly linkup, rather than a weekly one. We would still love to hear from you and cheer you on as you press towards your goals so link up any time throughout the month!
My gratitude list this week includes:
- Nights filled with laughter with hubby.
- T. C. B. (aka “taking care of business”) at work this week.
- A big summer storm that only knocked the power out for a few minutes.
- Tickle fights with the boys.
- Hearing their vocabulary grow each day.
- Discovering that Thomas the Tank Engine is available on Netflix. This mama couldn’t handle much more of the one episode we have saved on the DVR.
- Making plans to meet internet friends in real life.
Let’s see how I did on this past week’s goals:
- Continue blogging consistently. So far, so good. I am enjoying the blogging more and more.
- Schedule my social media posts out for the week this weekend. I got a lot of posts scheduled out, but the rest ended up waiting until later in the week to get scheduled. I’d love to hear from you, friends, what do you like to see on the One Hoolie Mama facebook page?
- Have at least one hour where all the clean laundry on my laundry table is put away. Nope, and go figure, the biggest pile of laundry waiting to be put away is my clothes!
Goals for this week:
- Make a meal and workout plan for the week on Saturday or Sunday.
- Start sketching out possible routines for when I make the transition to being a stay-at-home-mom.
- Finish the site for my Virtual Assistant work.
1) Follow your hosts.
2) Link back to the Gratitude and Goals linky party somewhere on your site (a linky party participating page is just fine).
3) Link up the permalink to your post, not the link to your homepage.
4) Hop around and show some love to other participants. Share on social media using the hashtag: #GratitudeGoals.