Welcome back to another edition of the Weekly Gratitude and Goals Linky Party hosted by Julie at Fab Working Mom Life and Suzanna at One Hoolie Mama! Can you believe it’s already June? How is your year going thus far? Are you making progress towards your goals? Let’s take a few minutes to review what you’ve been able to accomplish this past week helps you see how far you’ve come over the course of the year. So share a list of everything and anything you are thankful for and add any goals you have for the week ahead. This party will start on Fridays, but you are welcome to link up any time during the week.
My gratitude list this week includes:
- Sleeping on clean sheets each night.
- Air conditioning for the really muggy days.
- Days (or nights) of productivity.
- Feeling #babyD3 kick and dance.
- The time I get to spend reading and learning.
- Unprompted “thank you”s from #babyD.
- #babyD’s first cooking lessons with daddy.
Let’s see how I did on this past week’s goals:
- Pot (and re-pot) the herbs and veggies we’ve recently picked up. Done! I am loving my little city garden.
- Mow the front and back lawn. Done!
- Get in a better dog-care routine. Not so much, but #babyD and I did take a couple of them for an early morning walk when someone (ahem, #babyD) got up too early.
Goals for this week:
- Finish my editorial calendar for June.
- Finish my outstanding product reviews.
- Finish 1-2-3 Magic (toddler-hood is no joke, friends!)
1) Follow your hosts.
2) Link back to the Gratitude and Goals linky party somewhere on your site (a linky party participating page is just fine).
3) Link up the permalink to your post, not the link to your homepage.
4) Hop around and show some love to other participants. Share on social media using the hashtag: #GratitudeGoals.