Welcome back to another edition of the Weekly Gratitude and Goals Linky Party hosted by Julie at Fab Working Mom Life and Suzanna at One Hoolie Mama! Are you enjoying summer weather where you are right now?
Take a few minutes today to review what you’ve been able to accomplish this past week – it helps you see how far you’ve come over the course of the year. Share a list of everything and anything you are thankful for and add any goals you have for the week ahead. We love to celebrate with you!
This party will start on Fridays, but you are welcome to link up anytime during the week.
My gratitude list this week includes:
- This morning’s Yoga in the Parking Lot. I love that I live in a city that recognizes the importance of health and physical fitness and offers free classes like these.
- A few days break in the oppressive humidity.
- Fun weekend plans.
- Baby Tylenol.
- Daycare teachers who really love our boys.
- Freshly made bread from a local bakery.
Let’s see how I did on this past week’s goals:
- Finish my editorial calendar for June. Done!
- Finish my outstanding product reviews. Nope. I really need to knock them out though.
- Finish 1-2-3 Magic (toddler-hood is no joke, friends!) Done, and we have started instituting counting. So far, so good, but we’re still early in the process.
Goals for this week:
- Get caught up on all of my filing at work.
- Make some calls for sponsors for our local Junior League event in September.
- Finish another book. I’m really enjoying my reading these days!
1) Follow your hosts.
2) Link back to the Gratitude and Goals linky party somewhere on your site (a linky party participating page is just fine).
3) Link up the permalink to your post, not the link to your homepage.
4) Hop around and show some love to other participants. Share on social media using the hashtag: #GratitudeGoals.