Welcome back to the July edition of the Gratitude and Goals Linky Party hosted by Julie at Fab Working Mom Life and Suzanna at One Hoolie Mama! What summer fun have you had so far this year?
As we switch to our monthly recap of those things we are grateful for, it is still important for us to look back on what we’ve accomplished so far – it helps us see how far we’ve come over the course of the year. Share a list of everything and anything you are thankful for and add any goals you have for the month ahead. Let us celebrate with you!
My gratitude list for June includes:
- Growing (growing, growing!) happy and healthy boys
- Feeling #babyD3 move like the crazy little person she is
- Getting a lot accomplished at work
- Blogging more consistently
- Finishing four books
- Paying off some of our debt
I didn’t do particularly well on last week’s goals, but it was a good and busy week nonetheless.
Goals for July:
- Exercise regularly
- Blog consistently
- Keep following the 1-2-3 Magic system with #babyD
- Prepare for potty training #babyD in August
- Rearrange the guest room to start preparing for #babyD3
1) Follow your hosts.
2) Link back to the Gratitude and Goals linky party somewhere on your site (a linky party participating page is just fine).
3) Link up the permalink to your post, not the link to your homepage.
4) Hop around and show some love to other participants. Share on social media using the hashtag: #GratitudeGoals.