Welcome to the Gratitude and Goals Linky Party hosted by Julie at Fab Working Mom Life and Suzanna at One Hoolie Mama! The idea behind this party is to take a step back and reflect on those things, both large and small, that we are thankful for in our lives this past week as well as think about what goals we may have for ourselves for the upcoming week. So share a list of everything and anything you are thankful for and add any goals you have for the week ahead. This party will start on the first Friday of the month, but you are welcome to link up any time during the month.
My gratitude list for July includes:
- Lots of family time.
- A busy and productive month at work.
- A new VA client.
- The opportunity to learn so much.
- Brothers who are willing to do yard work.
- Watching friends succeed at their businesses, blogs, and programs.
- Audiobooks and water-proof phone cases.
Let’s see how I did on my goals for July:
- Exercise regularly – nope, though I did get to the gym several times at the beginning of the month, and got a few walks in each week.
- Blog consistently – nope. Blogging fell by the wayside this month, and I’ve missed it.
- Keep following the 1-2-3 Magic system with #babyD. We were somewhat successful with this. I need to go back and do a quick refresher on the book, but all in all, it’s working fairly well.
- Prepare for potty training #babyD in August. We have new underwear and have been easing him into it, but potty training is starting for real next week!
- Rearrange the guest room to start preparing for #babyD3 – yes, but then we changed our plans, so there’s a bit more work to do (we’re switching the boys to the guest room and keeping the nursery as the nursery.
My goals for August (this is going to be a month of big transitions, so I’m going to be working hard to give myself grace, but I do want to set some goals for myself):
- Get #babyD potty trained.
- Get #babyD2 off of the pacifier.
- Exercise regularly, even if that just means daily walks with the boys and a dog or two.
- Read 3 books (I am well into 2 books, so I think this is a reasonable goal).
- Use my planner daily.
- Set up some guest posts for September (if you’re interested, let me know!).
Make sure to link up below so we can see what you’ll be working on this month!
1) Follow your hosts.
2) Link back to the Gratitude and Goals linky party somewhere on your site (a linky party participating page is just fine).
3) Link up the permalink to your post, not the link to your homepage.
4) Hop around and show some love to other participants. Share on social media using the hashtag: #GratitudeGoals.