Hello friends, happy fall! It’s time to celebrate our victories of the last week and cheer each other on at Small Victories Sunday Linkup! The linkup starts today and runs all week long so you can’t be late to the party on our blogs. We hope you can grab and share new great ideas to make your life happier, healthier and more fun. Be sure to visit and give some comment love to the bloggers in our Small Victories Sunday Linkup who hope they inspire you to read, eat, live, create and blog well. Let us know if it’s your first time here and welcome to our community!
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 9 most read posts from last week’s linkup:
8 Vegetables You Should Always Buy Organic & Why from Carly on Purpose
How to Make a Mesh Pumpkin Wreath in 5 Easy Steps from Dazzled While Frazzled
Perfect Fall Snack Mix from Daily Momtivity
What I Do for Self Care from A Life Well Red
Peanut Butter Banana Bread from Tumbleweed Contessa
5 Quick Ways to Grow Your Blog from Your Bed from Sweetly Sparta
10 Instagram Story Tips You Need to Know from Girl XOXO
Apple Cider Pancakes from O Taste and See
Capturing Calm in Chaos from Ordinarily Extraordinary Mom
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar, the post you are linking up or a linkup page
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!