Happy September and welcome to the Gratitude and Goals Linky Party hosted by Julie at Fab Working Mom Life and Suzanna at One Hoolie Mama! The idea behind this party is to take a step back and reflect on those things, both large and small, that we are thankful for in our lives this past month as well as think about what goals we may have for ourselves for the upcoming month ahead. So share a list of everything and anything you are thankful for and add any goals you have for the week ahead. This party will start on the first Friday of the month, but you are welcome to link up any time during the month.
My gratitude list for August includes:
- Latitude in times of transition
- Free (or mostly free) opportunities for kid-friendly fun in our little town
- Pale pink paint color and someone to paint the nursery for me
- The boys’ new “big boy room”
- Air conditioning when the whether is stupid hot
- Good (and quick!) checkups for #babyD3
- New VA clients
- Getting our house back in order after switching out bedrooms
- A new-to-me mom mobile
Wow, just looking at my list of goals for August is a little stressful. I didn’t finish a single one of these goals, but that’s ok. Progress was made and some things were crossed off my to-do lists.
- Get #babyD potty trained.
- Get #babyD2 off of the pacifier.
- Exercise regularly, even if that just means daily walks with the boys and a dog or two.
- Read 3 books (I am well into 2 books, so I think this is a reasonable goal).
- Use my planner daily.
- Set up some guest posts for September (if you’re interested, let me know!).
My goals for September:
- Love on our new baby girl as much as possible (she’ll be here in the next 2 weeks!)
- Get my VA site up and running (I just need to make a decision on a theme and get the ball rolling. Done is better than perfect, Suzanna.)
- Execute a few events in my businesses to help me continue to grow and make progress
- Get a blog post up at least 2x per week this month.
Make sure to link up below so we can see what you’ll be working on this month!
1) Follow your hosts.
2) Link back to the Gratitude and Goals linky party somewhere on your site (a linky party participating page is just fine).
3) Link up the permalink to your post, not the link to your homepage.
4) Hop around and show some love to other participants. Share on social media using the hashtag: #GratitudeGoals.