Happy October (my favorite month!) and welcome to the Gratitude and Goals Linky Party hosted by Julie at Fab Working Mom Life and Suzanna at One Hoolie Mama! The idea behind this party is to take a step back and reflect on those things, both large and small, that we are thankful for in our lives this past month as well as think about what goals we may have for ourselves for the upcoming month ahead. So share a list of everything and anything you are thankful for and add any goals you have for the week ahead. This party will start on the first Friday of the month, but you are welcome to link up any time during the month.
My gratitude list for September includes:
- An easy delivery of #babyD3.
- Baby smiles & dimples.
- Nursing successes (even though breastfeeding is. not. easy.)
- How much the boys love their sister.
- Fall weather.
- The boys’ developing independence.
- Coaches and tribes of people who encourage and challenge me.
- Podcasts and books on tape. It’s hard for me to read at night these days!
September was a busy month, but such a good one. I felt like I didn’t get much accomplished, but looking back at my goals list for the month, I got more done than I thought I had!
- Love on our new baby girl as much as possible (she’ll joined the family on September 15!). Done. Holy cow, this little girl is wonderful.
- Get my VA site up and running. Done! I have so, so much work left to do on the site, but I chose a theme and published it!
- Execute a few events in my businesses to help me continue to grow and make progress & get a blog post up at least 2x per week this month. Nope. I made no progress in my business or blog this month, but my priority is my family and I’m ok with not meeting these two goals.
My goals for October:
- Potty train #babyD. He’s ready and it’s time.
- Get content up on my VA site.
- Develop a schedule/routine for us so that I can be more intentional and productive with my time.
Make sure to link up below so we can see what you’ll be working on this month!
1) Follow your hosts.
2) Link back to the Gratitude and Goals linky party somewhere on your site (a linky party participating page is just fine).
3) Link up the permalink to your post, not the link to your homepage.
4) Hop around and show some love to other participants. Share on social media using the hashtag: #GratitudeGoals.