Wow, friends, can you believe it’s already November? October certainly flew by for me! Welcome, as always, to the Gratitude and Goals Linky Party hosted by Julie at Fab Working Mom Life and Suzanna at One Hoolie Mama! The idea behind this party is to take a step back and reflect on those things, both large and small, that we are thankful for in our lives this past month as well as think about what goals we may have for ourselves for the upcoming month ahead. So share a list of everything and anything you are thankful for and add any goals you have for the week ahead. This party will start on the first Friday of the month, but you are welcome to link up any time during the month.
My gratitude list for October includes:
- A good one-month checkup for #babyD3.
- A relatively peaceful transition for the boys to sleeping in the same room again.
- Fall colors.
- A birthday dinner date with hubby.
- Friends, both local and online.
- Lots of opportunities for things to do with the kiddos around town.
- Getting outside almost every day.
October was a challenging, but good, month. We spent the majority of the month getting into our groove over here. We now have a general daily routine that helps mama and the hoolies know what to expect each day. There’s a lot of room for growth, but I’m happy with where we are now. As for my goals…eh, marginal success, but I’m still going to chalk it up as a winning month.
- Potty train #babyD. Nope. I’m trying not to guilt myself too much about this – it will happen before his 3rd birthday.
- Get content up on my VA site. No, but there will be content up by next week!
- Develop a schedule/routine for us so that I can be more intentional and productive with my time. Yes, and it has been good. I still find myself getting distracted and not getting as much accomplished as I would like, but the routine has been good for us all.
My goals for October:
- Wean #babyD2 off of the pacifier.
- Start potty training #babyD.
- Finish the rebrand of this blog (yay!).
Make sure to link up below so we can see what you’ll be working on this month!
1) Follow your hosts.
2) Link back to the Gratitude and Goals linky party somewhere on your site (a linky party participating page is just fine).
3) Link up the permalink to your post, not the link to your homepage.
4) Hop around and show some love to other participants. Share on social media using the hashtag: #GratitudeGoals.