Wow, friends, can you believe it’s already November? October certainly flew by for me! Welcome, as always, to the Gratitude and Goals Linky Party hosted by Julie at Fab Working Mom Life and Suzanna at One Hoolie Mama! The idea behind this party is to take a step back and reflect on those things, both large and small, that we are thankful for in our lives this past month as well as think about what goals we may have for ourselves for the upcoming month ahead. So share a list of everything and anything you are thankful for and add any goals you have for the week ahead. This party will start on the first Friday of the month, but you are welcome to link up any time during the month.
My gratitude list for October includes:
- A good one-month checkup for #babyD3.
- A relatively peaceful transition for the boys to sleeping in the same room again.
- Fall colors.
- A birthday dinner date with hubby.
- Friends, both local and online.
- Lots of opportunities for things to do with the kiddos around town.
- Getting outside almost every day.