Welcome to the Weekly Gratitude and Goals Linky Party hosted by Julie at Velvet Rose and Suzanna at One Hoolie Mama! The idea behind this party is to take a step back and reflect on those things, both large and small, that we are thankful for in our lives this past week as well as think about what goals we may have for ourselves for the upcoming week. So share a list of everything and anything you are thankful for and add any goals you have for the week ahead. This party will start on Fridays, but you are welcome to link up any time during the week.
My gratitude list this week includes:
- Summer storms
- Calendars to help me keep track of things
- Committees with people who I enjoy spending time with
Let’s see how I did on this past week’s goals:
- Be very productive at work. The boss is going on vacation soon and I need to make sure that I have accomplished everything I need him to approve and sign off on before he goes. – DONE
- Get back into my exercise routine. I’ve been slacking and I don’t feel good when I slack off. – Not done at all. Not even a little bit. Sigh.
- Get a lot of blogging done this weekend. I want to organize my Pinterest boards and get my Facebook posts for the week scheduled, along with finishing and scheduling some of my posts for the upcoming week. – The weekend got busy with a lot of family fun and activities, so I didn’t get nearly as much blogging work done as I had hoped, but I have to remember my priorities. Family comes before blogging!
Goals for this week:
- Again, be productive at work. With the boss being on vacation, this is the perfect chance to get caught up on those pesky tasks that can tend to take a back seat.
- Spend some quality time with hubby. Because we have more flexibility this upcoming week, we are going to try to spend some children-free time together and I am looking forward to it. I don’t know if we’ll spend some time on the water, or just getting stuff done around the house, but whatever we decide, it will be a nice break.
- I’m rolling over the get back into my exercise routine to this week.
What about you? What are you grateful for from this week? What are your goals for this upcoming week? Link up below!
1.Follow your hosts.
2.Link back to the Gratitude and Goals linky party somewhere on your site (a linky party participating page is just fine).
3.Link up the permalink to your post, not the link to your homepage.
4.Hop around and show some love to other participants. Share on social media using the hashtag: #GratitudeGoals.